joi, 18 octombrie 2018

Adoian Darkeyes part 7

"What should I do? I don't have time for thinking, just run Adoian!" Adoian thinks to himself as he starts to run to the exit of the room, but at the same time he uses minor illusion again and makes a loud noise. The troll wakes up immediately and noticing the giant spider jumps at it. With the end of his eyes, he can see that the spider, even if he was pretty badly wounded, tried to fight the troll, but this battle will probably be his loss.

"That troll was very fast... I don't really know how fast is a troll, but I don't think he gets a lot of food in here so he probably eats whatever gets in it. If he noticed me, I would have been dead." For the first time in his life Adoian felt a surge of different emotions fear: excitement, happiness, he wanted to do it again and again and again. "I have won".

This was overwhelming for him so he falls on the ground for a bit laughing, he felt alive, he realized that at that moment his mind was working really fast, and he never felt anything like that. Hiding in the dark, knowing that in a second you might be found and lose everything was really interesting even if he didn't really understand why. "I am probably crazy, I was nearly killed a second ago and I can't stop laughing. I like this."

After this, Adoian stands on his feet and starts going in the direction in which the thread shows. He follows the thread for about an hour or so and he hears the owl again. Behind him, the giant spider runs after him. It was in an even worse state than when he saw it before. He didn't have any eyes left. And he only stumbled across with his remaining feet.

Adoian starts and runs in his front and the spider comes at him clumsy but faster and faster, but in a moment everything ended. Adoian starts to run towards the beast and he slides under him with his dagger in hand killing the beast for good.

"I should stab him more. He should have been dead for a long time now." And when he comes to look closer at the spider he vanishes. "This was magic? But why would anyone put a thing like this in his garden? My family is crazy. Who would do this? What if I didn't find out about the thread and was killed? But I'm not and I had a little bit of fun out of this, let's go to the end of this damn place."

And so Adoian walks in the direction pointed by the thread. After an hour of travelling, he finally gets to a dead end. But there in the middle of it he sees a chest and near the chest lying down he sees Savios sleeping.

"I am here."

"Oh! You startled me. Well, you got here sooner than expected so, I will train you. Come and take your reward from the chest."

Adoian approached the chest and when he opens it and he can find only a small medallion. "What is this?"

"That's the holy symbol of Miriam the Goddess of Knowledge and Curiosity. I was pretty surprised when I saw it here. Take it with you, it's not a bad idea to have one of this with you."

"Okay, but how do we go back now?"

As he says that Savios put his hands on him and lifts him, touches a part of the garden and Adoian sees that his outside of the Labyrinth.

"How did you come so fast?" Asks Emma.

"This labyrinth is weird you can spend a day in it and here it will pass only about 10 minutes." says Savios

"That's fascinating. Did you make it?"

"Yes, I did" sais Adoian.

Savios just puts his hands on Adoian and Emma and says "Training starts tomorrow at 7 in the morning. Be here or I'll leave."

As Adoian went to bed he remembered his confrontation with that spider and dreamed about different places and creature that he will see in his adventure s.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Adoian Darkeyes part 7

"What should I do? I don't have time for thinking, just run Adoian!" Adoian thinks to himself as he starts to run to the exit...